Firmware 7.25

Who’s going first?

http://support.getvera.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2912913

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I’ll watch.

Updated, everything running fine :slight_smile:

I thought about it…waived off. Figured I would wait to see how many melt downs are posted. Running the latest beta now and it is the most stable firmware for me yet.

Me too. Popcorn almost ready.

I jumped in head first! 2 Edges, 2 Pluses, and a Secure! All good so far…

Ok…based on Bill SCruggs experience I am testing the waters with one of my Veras (VeraSecure)

Standby…

8 minutes. Upgrade complete. Looks good. Weird.

I was just reporting not suggesting! Upgrade at your own risk!

@Bill Scruggs. No worries. I would not have blamed you if things exploded. I just would have downgraded.

Seems to be working fine for me.

I am thinking Sunday - gives folks some time to crash and report, and I will have time to fiddle with a factory reset.

I upgraded today evening. Found couple issues with my Fortrezz water valve and Schlage door lock. Support cases created for Vera.

At some point I will mount my spare wall switches and sensors on a board to give my old Vera3 something to control while testing new firmwares.

Until then,
Godspeed, brave soldiers.

What issues?

I have a few FortrezZ contact relays and all my locks are Schlage.

By “latest beta” do you mean v7.25b? Why not roll to the 7.25 release if the beta is performing well for you?

@Sammy2

I did just that. It made sense that I would not have any issues. I have just had some nightmare experiences with upgrades that cost me hours to fix.

[quote=“Inzax, post:16, topic:198277”]@Sammy2

I did just that. It made sense that I would not have any issues. I have just had some nightmare experiences with upgrades that cost me hours to fix.[/quote]

Do you have Schlage Locks? If yes, to they report proper condition when manually locked?

Just upgraded from .3015. All seems to be working OK , including sonos, wothout changing anything on ports ( was an issue on an a previous firmware I believe.

Only thing I noticed a Fibaro FGS-223 which always showed “not connected” has now suddenly changed in a Q1 and Q2 and a “combo device”.

Cor

Cor, did the Fibaro change by itself just through updating or did you exclude/include? I have a couple of those…

[quote=“Sammy2, post:17, topic:198277”][quote=“Inzax, post:16, topic:198277”]@Sammy2

I did just that. It made sense that I would not have any issues. I have just had some nightmare experiences with upgrades that cost me hours to fix.[/quote]

Do you have Schlage Locks? If yes, to they report proper condition when manually locked?[/quote]

No Schlage locks. Wait for somebody to jump with them before you. Or, be the brave soldier. I have a concord 4 panel (27 security devices), 4 apps (Housemode plugin, imperihome (3 touchscreens); system monitor; DeusExMachina II) 6 IP cameras; 7 GE dimmers; 3 appliance modules; 4 GE on off switches; 2 outdoor switches; 25 scenes; Running Vera Concierge) I honestly don’t know if what I have compared to others makes my system a challenge for updates or not. It would seem the concord 4 panel suffers the most during upgrades. Either everything is placed in “no room” while simultaneously removing the panel devices from any scenes OR scenes involving the panel just don’t run right after an upgrade.

So far, everything is good. However, I have recently upgraded to a vera secure so perhaps my previous Edge device was challenged with my configuration.