Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 - FGR-223 not included correct - showing 3 devices

I would definately return them and buy qubino shutter…

It’s very difficult to source non-essential items (and home automation is unfortunately non-essentials), so I had to get them from Amazon.de (instead of Amazon.it) because it was the only option available across all amazon properties in Continental Europe.

So, I finished to install and integrate my cut-to-size internal blinds sourced from China. Calibration was OK, I can position them precisely and everything seems to work. I just had to hide those additional child devices, so it’s not bad for me. Watts are reported as well.
YMMV, I read that in the past there was problems with a previous firmware, but now it should be all set. I advise to contact Fibaro, because on their forum they stated that they can exchange old version with new one (because you can only update Fibaro devices with theri own hub).

Are you talking about Philio Technology PAN08? Do they work well and support caplibration a position setting to a %?

thank

PAN08 are a excellent choice…Work well - just not well known in the EU.

I would like to buy several Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 - FGR-223 for my VeraEdge.
But, this problem of “Ghost devices” disturb me.
What is the most reliable “roller shutter” for this box?
Thanks

Qubino shutter

Is it the Qubino “Flush Shutter” ZMNHCD1 ?

Yes it is. Read the parameters you need to use it 1 time to set te start and stop postion correctly.

Ok, thanks for helping.

Does qubino shutter support calibration?

Yes it does.

I’ve exactly the same problem…you’ve wrote a script for this issue already?
Thanks

It’s really simple: hide them manually and you’re good to go.

I made a room starting with “_” and put all garbage in there. Since I have more ghost devices than normals (nature of Vera) this is by far the biggest room.

Hiding brings all kinds of other issues (hard to troubleshoot).

Ps… in the master device set “children same room” to 0. Than devices won’t follow each other…

I hide them at startup, so I know why and what device are hidden. I don’t like to have them around.

Seems a good solution if you know how to do that…
Can you please give me some directions ?
Thanks

Search’s your friend. Btw, it’s just that:

luup.attr_set("invisible", "1", 343) -- where 343 is your device ID

You can run it just one time, or set as part of your startup code. I prefer the latter, with a comment explaing what’s hidden (ie: open space roller shutter child 1).