Feature and Bug Tracker is showing good progress

@Oscar.Morales There was one more issue with permissions.

@fredthetiredman I added your user to the correct group, now you should see all tickets created within the Tracker.

ok coolā€¦A bug for the bug tracker-funny- but thank you!

Sorry. It is not close to being fully integrated. I can lock and unlock it, but canā€™t set the pin, and canā€™t use it to trigger any actions. I had to add it as generic device. In addition to this, I am getting alerts when locked or unlocked that I canā€™t control.

BTW, do I use my user name and password from this site to log into JIRA?

@Grwebster No, JIRA uses itā€™s own accounts.
You can create the account here

Or check this topic

Just wanted to update that I found the PIN code setting so thatā€™s good, now I just need to use it to trigger things and I will be set. I will try moving over some more zwave devices now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s very good to know. Thank you for the update. We keep working every day to improve our products and services. Iā€™m sure the issue with the trigger will be solved in the next few days.

My hub continuously going offline ELZO during my physical absentā€¦ Vera Plus is stableā€¦Maybe the new software will help. I guess my tickets are still pending -because several of the migrated devices are ā€œofflineā€.

Hello @fredthetiredman

Weā€™ve sent you a reply to the ticket you currently have opened, please reply as soon as you can to troubleshoot your unit.

This was done over a week ago

How about marking the solved bugs as ā€œsolvedā€? Iā€™ve wrote a comment over six weeks ago that ECS-409 is solved, but itā€™s still ā€œwork in progressā€.

Hello, @fredthetiredman, I apologize for the late reply to your request.
I see we have access to your account now. I will assign this case to another T2 agent so we can take a look at your issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Good morning Odysee,

Thank you for your feedback, we will let the appropriate department know about that.

Regards,

There were several requests, coming in from the community, to introduce a new way of raising bugs without having to create a new account, so we introduced a new option.

Please find the more details and instructions on how to report issues here ā†’ Reporting bugs or requesting new Features - Ezlo Community Support - Confluence

1 Like