EZLO WEB UI in Beta

Thanks, I now can login using my vera account and using Chrome. I did change the url to https instead of http.

Strange I am using HTTP I just checked it.

However it should probably be always using HTTPS so not sure why I am allowed to even use HTTP ?

That looks like Chrome browser on Android.

Try editing the URL in changing it from HTTPS to HTTP.

I have just tested on my Android phone and I can use either HTTP or HTTPS OK however to login and connect.

BUT use a PC the web site is not dynamic :flushed: shock !

And does not format or display well at all on a small phone screen.

I’ve just been told some one else has the same 404 error. He tried Windows 10 Chrome/Edge and iPhone Safari, with same error message.

So there is some issue here as that is now two users reporting this problem.

I’ve tried both http and https. I think I have to whait until this is fixed.

This status panel:

Says I am Away but the Ezlo Plus is in Home mode.

Also what are the WIFI and Battery icons for ?

Also the time is wrong its 14:09pm not 8:05am. The time zone is set correctly on my Ezlo Plus hub.

Running a “Date” command in Putty SSH is also showing me the correct time and date.

Thanks

EDIT: The battery and Wifi icons have now been removed. “I’m away” has also been removed.

I just have the time and date now on this info panel, the time is still incorrect however.

Yes have the same problem… always and from anywhere… with what ever credential I use.

Regards,
Peter

The 404 error?

Graphical overlay bug / display issue here, in Google Chrome browser on Window 10.

Device elements that should be behind the notification pop out dialogue window are not.

Do we really need a separate tile just for a devices battery level ?

This would be better and take up less space perhaps.

1 Like

This device list by TYPE that you have in the blue or purple menu ?

This is a selection of my “sensor” type list. The devices are not in any order like alphabetical at least or actually in sensor Type order within the sensor section of the menu list would be better.

So all motion sensors together, all LUX sensors together etc.

Currently they appear to be just in the order that the devices are paired to the hub?

For example I just added “Front Door” and “Lounge CAM Motion” devices to the Ezlo Plus hub and those are at the very bottom of the “sensor” section in the list in the menu.

Hello @cw-kid

Thank you for the detailed report.
Please remember to report all bugs or improvement requests through the Bug Tracker option.

Enough working just posting and doing screen shots here, your team will have to pickup what I have said in this thread and add them to their ticket trackers.

1 Like

Yes exactly the same like shared by VeraGator… Using “vera credentials”…

OK that’s three users now reporting the same issue. I am sure the Ezlo dev’s will look in to it for you.

RGB Colour controls are not working for me.

Can anyone else confirm who has paired an actual RGB controller device to your Ezlo Plus.

This is an emulated / virtual device pointing back to a Fibaro RGBW V1 module on the production Vera Plus. I can turn ON / OFF the light however but not change colours.

Also I have some Philips Hue (AltHue) emulated / virtual devices mapped on to the Ezlo Plus and they don’t change colour either.

Someone with a “REAL” RGB controller device paired directly to the Ezlo hub needs to confirm.

Update: FIXED

I cannot login with the credentials that have my Ezlo controllers (does work on API tool and app). I can login with the account that only have my Vera’s, but that is useless of course.

Interesting, I only have one Vera account and all the controllers are under that one account, both Vera and Ezlo controllers.

This Youtube video is my friend, who is a Fibaro reseller / installer. In this video he is showing off their new HC3 web GUI which looks pretty slick to be honest !

I know we are very early days here with the Ezlo web GUI, so we can’t make comparisons yet, but just for ideas, this is what I was thinking about for the menu system.

On the menu down the left hand side, at the very top, there is “Whole House” which would show every single device in to one view. And then also on this menu are the individual rooms and areas of the house etc.

And on the smaller menu running along the top of the GUI they have device types, for sorting devices in to type views.

I also like how he can drag around the device tile icons and position them where ever he wants.

I also like how he can either click the tiles icon to operate the device, for example just turn it ON or OFF. Or he can click the little arrows in the top right hand corner of the tile to access and bring up the devices “Details” pane which appears as an overlay on the right hand side.

2 Likes