EZLO secure feedback

Yes I am aware it was developer by a 3rd party named Rene.

But I won’t be migrating to an Ezlo hub unless its ported over either by him or you.

It’s on the integration requests list, so hopefully, it will be the case sooner than later :slight_smile:

@Leandro

Can you add this URL to your “Integration requests list” in regard to the Logitech Harmony hubs?

Its the user guide for the current Vera Harmony plugin and shows all its features and capabilities etc that we are using today and we will need in any Ezlo produced integration also, especially the HTTP server API it creates and exposes, so you can send simple one line HTTP commands to the Vera hub / Harmony plugin to then control some Harmony power on / off activity or even individual IR device commands can be sent out.

Thanks

Hi @cw-kid,

At this moment the Ezlo firmware lacks the capabilities to port the plugin. Once it will become possible I will have to think hard if I want to spend that many hours the complete rewrite will need as it can still run on openLuup as it is today.

Cheers Rene

I know and that is the problem for many 3rd party plugin developers and presumably for Ezlo themselves also.

Ezlo will likely do their own Harmony integration like they have just done for Broadlink, but I can tell you now with my gut instincts, that any such Elzo created integration for Harmony hubs will be a pale and far inferior comparison to your own Harmony plugin for Vera hubs and what it can do !

1 Like

Added to the list under WiFi Integrations: Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

And on the same integrations list under plugins, it is already listed as well: