EZLO plus vs Vera Plus

Hi Ryan,

That issue is present on iOS and is already going through QA for the fix to be released. The limit should be 100, not 20. The internal ticket is Log in - MiOS

OK, thanks for the info. Hope itā€™s fixed sooner than later. And thank fix applies to android OS as well.

As far as I can see, the issue is only reported for the iOS app. Is it happening on Android for you? If so, please let us know on what device (tablet/phone, with brand and model), Android version, and app version as well so we can run tests from our side and report it to the Android development team.

Yes, I hit 20 scenes and the add scene button is no longer visible. I am using an android cell phone (Galaxy S20 5G Ultra).

Ryan, I just messaged you internally here to confirm your email address so I can create a support ticket to document the issue for Android as well.

Yes, I received the message.

Thanks.

And is that email address I mentioned in that private message indeed the one I can use to create the ticket?

Yes, it is.

Perfect. I have created the ticket and emailed you about it. We are now closed for the day, but as soon as I start my shift tomorrow I will get back to you if I already have a response from your side with the requested information.

Is there a status update for the scene issue on android? I see that someone has added scenes to my ezlo which put the total count at 20 but I have not seen anything else nor have I heard anything from anyone other than that the scenes donā€™t do anything.

Hi Ryan,

There wonā€™t be updates on this coming from support until we get those updates from the Android development team. Most likely, you will get to know it is fixed on an upcoming app update where it will be reported in the Whatā€™s new section in the Google Play Store, unless the developers report it here first.

I need to know when a new version of the iOS app is going to be released. The current 20 scene limit is becoming a real impediment to my Vera to Ezlo migration.

Iā€™m about ready to abandon Ezlo entirely and go back to my Vera Plus. My list of outstanding issues has grown to 6 with 3 of them being deal breakers.

I feel like I might as well get into the beta program. Canā€™t imagine it being much worse than what Iā€™m experiencing now and at least Iā€™d get updates quicker.

Hi Donnelly,

We do not have an ETA for the release of the app with the fix for the scenes issue, we only know what weā€™ve been informed, which is that the fixed app is going through QA and should be released soon.

I had the same thing on the iOS app. I wonder if it has a 20 scene limit???

It is a bug currently being worked on. There should be no limit as low as 20. It is closer to 100 as far as Iā€™ve read.

Hi Ryan,

The beta version with the fix for the 20 scene limit along with other several fixes has already been pushed to Google Play Store and Firebase:

Give it a try and let us know.

For those on iOS, we also expect the fixed version to be released soon.

1 Like

Update - I tested the 20 scene limit yesterday (March 24), and it is still true. Once I had 20 scenes created, the ā€œ+ā€ became ā€œgrayed-outā€ and no more could be added. This is in the iOS app.

Yes, thatā€™s because the release for iOS with the fix has not yet been made, only for Android so far. The iOS fixed version should be released soon as well.

The new release is still not in google play. Where is firebase or whatever it is called where it can be downloaded?

Hi Ryan,

Hereā€™s the Firebase enrollment information:

The version in firebase is 7.67.1.73