Ezlo Dashboard Alpha version

I really hope we can bridge the production Vera hub with the test dev Ezlo hub.

I want to test the new systems but don’t really want to start unpairing devices to move them over till much later down the line.

Or maybe we can setup virtual devices on the Ezlo hub that point to the real devices on the Vera hub.

Or a secondary Z-Wave controller can see and control all the devices of the primary controller right?

Ezlo hub secondary Vera primary maybe.

Or Ezlo can send me some DEVICES LOL and I’ll test their system in to the ground.

1 Like

Yes, the product team checked a couple of competitors in the market, plus recording most of the requests coming from our community.

2 Likes

I already have TestFlight installed and no more app is coming up than the veramobileapp…

Can you get a key somewhere?? @goker ??

Hi,
Can you try this URL please?

TestFlight - Apple

The Link worked but the app just has a circle spinning in diffent colours. Is it because i Don’t have an ezlo (just Vera plus)or something wrong? I have killed app and opened again.

The new dashboard only supports the Ezlo hw at the moment, next week Vera hubs will be supported

1 Like

Yes but the app responds the same of i turn off Wi-Fi …

The Ezlo Dashboard app updated on my Android phone to a newer version. However I still can’t login to it.

Imperihome is EOL?

When can we expect the Vera hub support?

Does this mean the dashboard isn’t functional yet?

Sad news, didn’t realise that … wish I’d grabbed a copy of the ISS docs now!

1 Like

i this happening today or the next week for vera hubs?

Hi Everyone,

This week we prioritized web version and decided to refactor login flow.
Login flow optimization will get rid of the sign out problems of having different hub versions.

I just made ios alpha version 11 available for public testers, as android alpha 11 was available earlier this week.

This week’s release has;

• Default dashboard option
  • Image caching for ios built
1 Like

@Pabla hi,
Yes the dashboard will not be functional the purpose is just preview, but it will let us configure our dashboards in Vera app, and soon functional version of those dashboards will be available in Vera app too.

You may assume that version as a dashboard configurator as we are naming internally, and we are planning to embed into today’s ios and android apps pretty soon.

When can we expect the ability to configure our Vera hubs with the new app?

How many of you have managed to login to the app OK with your Vera account username and password?

I still can’t even login to it.

Do you have an Ezlo device? Or are you running the Linux FW

Noticed that the 1. jun edition, should be work, with"old" vera devices:

WHAT’S NEW

Added support for legacy vera controllers, improvements on image quality

Sorry to say, I can’t login using my account, and I have a vera Plus and a vera 3

or am I reading it wrong ?

What’s going on?

I just updated the Ezlo Dashboard Configurator app on my Android phone, however I still can not login to my Vera account.