Ezlo controllers Beta enrollment starts now

Is there an estimated time when the controllers will ship for Beta Testing?

For US we’re shipping today the Ezlo Plus boards for the testers that agreed to receive the boards without the enclosurea and we’re also shipping today the Ezlo Atom v2 for the testers that enrolled to receive the Ezlo Atom v2. Once we’ll receive the enclosures for Ezlo Plus we’ll prepare another shipment - probably in a month or so.
We’re shipping today from Europe to US and once it arrives in US it will be shipped to each Beta tester.

For Europe we’re still working on the Ezlo Plus boards and once we have them we’ll ship to the testers that agreed to receive the boards. The current information I have is that we should be able to ship them by the end of this week - if anything changes I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Is this mean that Ezlo Atom v2 for EU is shipped today or only for US

Am I on the list Loana for Europe?

only US we’re shipping today.
But we first ship from Europe (here is where we have the devices) to our warehouse in US. From there it will be locally shipped to the Beta testers.

2 Likes

Yes, you are on the list for Europe @adamj3000.

1 Like

yesss thank you :wink: Loana

1 Like

So all EU units is shipped from EU R&D depeartment in EU ?
So then no shipment problems?

Yes, all products are shipped from our European R&D department. We should be OK with the shipments as we’ve seen so far. Once products are ready we ship them.

4 Likes

Any update on the EU orders (sorry just a little to excited to begin testing the new devices and firmware )

T&T puts mine as “in transit”

Mine left Ukraine on the 22/5 so
should arrive in Sweden in a day or 2…

I did not get a tracking id. Was it sent via email. :frowning:

Yep, so check junk/spam folder

I hope Ioana can let me know if it has been sent or not.

1 Like

According to tracking ID mine left Ukraine on 21st of May in transit to destination country which is Netherlands. Since almost 6 days no further update and did not receive it yet…

I have not got a tracking number, shipping to Canada

Sure, I’ll reply to you in DM :wink:

Hi,

We’re shipping to Canada and US from our US warehouse. The package we sent to US is still on its way.
Unfortunately the delivery during this period is affected and we have delays…

You’ll get the tracking number once we ship from US.

2 Likes

Thanks. Can’t wait to battle test.