Ezlo controllers Beta enrollment starts now

Same here… I’m in Slovakia and package joined import office on 21st of May… seems they are overloaded. Usually it take 24 hours to process and delivery next day.

Has anyone in Europe the meantime received his Atom Plus. Seems like they are stuck in Ukraine for a week already ???

2020-05-22 21:43

UKRAINE, KYIV MMPO, Item has been processed outward office of exchange and already in transit to destination country

My Swedish transporter (Postnord) has shipment info but says shipment has started in origin country

So I guess its still in Ukraine because as soon its in Sweden it usually takes a day or two…

Nothing has arrived here (Germany) yet.

@Ioana, are these devices that are being sent out, the naked units, rather than the ones which are complete including their cases?

Yes, that’s correct. We shipped now just the PCBs.

1 Like

Any update on the EU beta which includes the cover?

Is there any update to when the Atom 2 and Plug Hub 2 will be sent to the US testers?

Hi,

We also added some Atom v2 in the US package, together with the Ezlo Plus PCB. Still on the road to our warehouse :pensive:

1 Like

Hi,

We received some enclosures for testing.
@Oleh already set up few of them and we’re working on intensive testing right now. See the pics below from the office.

If the tests are successful we’re going to send the OK to the factory to produce the 200 pc for Beta.
Normally we should have the tests completed early next week, but it depends on what @Oleh’s team finds during testing.

4 Likes

Finally package cross borders this morning: → Arrival at Inward Office of Exchange.

If you would like to see all details use https://track24.net/ instead of https://www.17track.net/

1 Like

Hello,
we are testing enclosures now.

More updates will come on Monday.

7 Likes

Let me make an announce and introduce our top level hub – Ezlo Secure .

This hub is based on H2 CPU and has on-board:

• Ethernet
  • Dual band WI-FI
  • Z-Wave
  • Zigbee
  • 2GIG
  • BLE
  • 4G/LTE
  • Battery backup

Some pictures of how it looks inside:

4 Likes

WoW awesome serious setup, I hope software will be as good as hardware is …

How much would they be retailed for?

Is there any beta or testing program to get Ezlo Plus Plus :slight_smile: ?

That’s the one I am wanting the flagship model :grinning:

1 Like

Hi
is there a beta tester program?

Hi, currently we have the beta program for Ezlo Atom v2, Ezlo Plughub v2 and Ezlo Plus. After those we will announce also when a beta program for this hub will be open :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still not received the Atom Plus :frowning_face:

I have a problem that my package is held by customs. For now they believe I have to pay customs duty… Trying to explain it’s beta testing unit…