Ezlo controllers Beta enrollment starts now

Just one USB port on the Plus Plus?

Answered my own question - yes, just one USB port. Which is a shame - if we get the EnOcean plug-in ported (which is non-optional for me - otherwise I have to move to another platform that supports EnOcean), then my EnOcean USB stick will take up that port - and I might have to look at a USB hub if I want anything else USB. I also had a 433 Mhz radio with the Rfxcom plug-in back on my Vera3, but it had 2 USB ports.

Yup, seems worked, now package left customs and is on the way to daddy :slight_smile:

Yes it would be nice with 2 usb or more but when you se the sales price of there unit you will understand ā€¦ Not everybofy use usb or 2ā€¦ You can just buy a cheap usb hub and problem solvedā€¦

3 Likes

Almost 3weeks since the ezlo plus was shipped from Ukraine to Swedenā€¦ stuck in ukraine or between countries since 22/may.

Anyone in europe got yours?

@Ioana Can you see if anybody in Sweden exept Me got there plus yet thrue trackingnumber?..

Got mine, Denmark

1 Like

IĀ“m in Sweden, my unit is still in transit from Ukraine

Is the last Lifeproof on the 22 of May in ukraine?
@Matsohl?

Actually the 21ā€™st

Okā€¦ Quite irritatingā€¦ must be because its regulator post ā€¦ i would have been happy to Pay fƶr DHL or UPSā€¦

Yes, now I want to test the new unit out and I hope it arrives asap

My Ezlo Plus didnā€™t arrive yet (Germany).

Here also nothing yet ā€¦ (Holland)

Patiently waiting in the US.

We started to ship to US & Canada Beta testers. Weā€™re sending emails with tracking number to each Beta tester as we send the package. Soon the Ezlo Plus boards will reach to you guys :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What kind of shipment did you send with to EU people? Mine is still stuck in Ukraine since 22/may 20 days now, feels like something is wrongā€¦

I imagine that shipping to Sweden should not take much longer then for me here in Finland, I recieved mine a week ago.

@Ioana, what is your definition of ā€œsoonā€ . I am waiting for more than 20 days for my Ezlo Plus. Wonder if I will ever receive it :zipper_mouth_face:

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™ve been waiting for an internationally shipped item that I ordered (not related to vera in any way) for about 50 days now. So anything less than that sounds good to me :slight_smile:

same for me, two articles 55 days ago and and 44 days, DHL carrier for both ā€¦
it must be full at customs level

I shipped stuff from Italy to Sweden I mars /April during corona times and it only Took 2days.
Also from Bose in Belgium (I beleiiwe ) , took 3 days.

All with DHL