Eternal problems of the Vera app

Same problem here. When I change from 4G to WLAN I have to shoot down the app and restart.

1 Like

it is incredible that they cannot solve this problem that causes so much trouble 
 a problem with more than 2 years!

I have had that issue with a lot of apps with iOS. Are you sure this isn’t a limitation with IOS? Have you ever opened a trouble ticket for this?

I am curious, what does Imperihome do that Vera’s own app doesn’t do?
Years ago, I used a third party app and then switched to Vera’s app. You clearly are passionate about Vera or you wouldn’t be on this forum. I personally feel it would be helpful if you gave constructive criticism so they can add the features to the Vera app.

It appears to me that you are frustrated about the past. There is a new sheriff in town. If you want something, you should ask for it. Frankly, I haven’t see many companies out there where the CEO is on the forums and he is asking for suggestions. Things don’t get turned around overnight. I complained a lot in the past about Vera. Frankly, I have seen a huge improvement on many of my devices since Ezlo took over. This isn’t saying that a lot more needs to be done.

1 Like

Imperihome was a dashboard app where you could create different dashboard pages and customise them to display the devices and scenes and widgets that you wanted.

The Vera mobile app is not that.

Imperihome is dead and EOL now anyway. I am currently using the Home Remote dashboard app.

By any chance, do you have any old screen shots? Maybe if you write it up, it could be added to the wish list of new features that they plan on adding. They have been very open to suggestions. I am hoping that if we keep giving the new company constructive criticism and show them things the community wants, they will add the features.

1 Like

Try here:

1 Like