Door Lock Schlage FE599

@melih @Max
Well I finally got the FE599 unpaired.
I attempted to pair it again
It seem to pair ok, but I have no function, I cant unlock, it doesn’t give me a battery status and it now appears twice in the app list of installed devices
I seem to have got the range extender to work, hasnt dropped from the list in 24 hours. Maybe I had it too far from hub, it’s about 12 feet away now and seems to be working, has steady white light.

I just cant seem to get this damn lock to work with ezlo, had no issues with it on my vera hub

@serpico1

We’ll check the settings and the logs of the controller to ensure a clean installation of the door lock, that’s because currently there are bad instances of that device in the controller, I will reply back as soon as we get rid of those.

Please try:

• Exclude the device
  • Reboot the controller
  • Include the device

Please let us know if after doing that it works.

@Leonardo_Soto
I have noticed my mobile app has been acting up. It freezes and keeps refreshing the screen.
I also am not getting any alerts or notification when the water leak sensor is tripped, the window sensors are tripped, etc. I have added a couple sconces with the mobile app and set notifications to on, but I dont seem to get anything anymore. When I check the alerts in the app, there aren’t any, even though I have tripped the sensors to test them

Well, in that case, I would highly encourage you to check those scenes through ezlogic.mios.com, there you will have your scenes under the option “MeshBot Automations” and you can edit the scenes also add the notification under the Actions.

Check it out right here. C: Notification - help.mios.com

@Leonardo_Soto

I just noticed that the door lock wasnt appearing in my device list in the app. I guess the hub deleted it or unpaired itself. So I re-paired it. Still dont have any functionality. But I do see it doesn’t list itself as a schlage lock. It says Allegion door lock

Hello,

We’ll troubleshoot the controller and door lock in order to gather some logs, please stay attentive to your email so we can set up a phone call.

Ok
I have enabled remote access in customer care for you

@Leonardo_Soto
Ok
I have enabled remote access in customer care for you

Any luck with this?

Hi @meathead88,

The Schlage FE599 doorlock is integrated with Ezlo as of now and should work without any issues. If you’re experiencing any problems, let us know.

Hey folks,

I am having problems with my Schlage FE599 lever lock. Its about 10 years old and worked with the veralite until I upgraded to ezlo. I eventually was able to pair the FE599 with EZLO. I had some issues with ezlo losing contact with the lock even though battery level was fine. I decided to rediscover the lock. Well that was a mistake.

The lock now shows as allegion door lock. As others have reported in this thread, I can no longer control the lock, no longer add/delete pins, no longer see the status of the lock. I tried unpairing and pairing the lock without success.

Has anyone else got this lock working properly? If so what did you have to do?

Thanks,
Bruce