Coolest Looking Vera Tablet Interface for Wall Mount

[quote=“Rich1983, post:60, topic:179087”][quote=“Jamr”][quote=“Rich1983, post:57, topic:179087”]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Nice install.
What app is that?[/quote]

It’s homewave :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Bummer, Apple only… :frowning:

[quote=“AgileHumor, post:54, topic:179087”]Bummer, I got it hooked to a Z-Wave switchable outlet…but found that there is no “power on after power loss”…and no BIOS to change this setting :wink: I have to then power it on manually.

Does anyone knows of a way to reboot a Android tablet (4.2.2) without rooting?

Nightly heal (or any Vera reboot) causes Imperihome to get “disconnected”. Doesn’t say when it becomes disconnected (looks like the dashboard)…but the data is inaccurate/stale by many hours when I awake each morning.[/quote]

AgileHumor- were you able to resolve this issue with your HP slate? I currently have a Nexus 7 serving as my wall mounted home control panel but I’m finding the screen to be too small. Also does the built-in camera on the HP slate work for waking up the tablet through the imperihome app or do you use a separate app to wake up the tablet? If you could do it over again, would you pick the HP slate as your large screen wall mounted home control panel? Thanks for the info!

I just refresh it occasionally…but the latest version of imperihome seems to work better.

So far, I still love the HP Slate large screen…I actually upgrade to a Pro!

Cheers!