Beta - VeraMobile for Android v.7.69.2.1

Hi,

What I found is that the virtual ‘device’ only can do VOI commands and only exists in the App. I.e. there is no device on your hub for it. This means it will not be usable for any code running on your hub.

Cheers Rene

So these virtual devices are not exposed to the http API either then?

Strange that they are not actual devices registered on to the hub?

Good morning cw-kid, we will be looking at this matter and get back to you when we have an answer.

Regards,

1 Like

The Online Api Tool site is down so I can’t check.

It’s down for us as well. It should be back soon.

The virtual devices are not shown in any of the API calls I know of. Maybe a new one has been introduced but not documented (yet). Looking at the logs the app is not calling any new api to the hub.

Cheers Rene

I unlinked / removed access and then deleted Google Home under VOI in the Vera app.

I then linked Google Home again OK.

However I still cannot chat to Google Home via VOI still says “VOI controller unreachable”

Is Google Home VOI working for anyone else OK currently ?

Hello @cw-kid

We ran some tests and replicated the issue, we added some internal information to your report for the team that is currently working on the case.

We appreciate your patience.

@reneboer The Online API Tool site is back up and running now.

I can confirm that these new virtual devices are not listed in a hub devices query, so they are not “real” devices registered on to the hub, which is going to be a big problem moving forward for controlling these virtual devices via other means other than just using the Vera mobile app, which I likely won’t ever be using myself.

Also these new virtual devices aren’t currently even displayed in their new web based GUI.

Please remember that the web UI is a BETA version and issues may appear, the virtual switches still have some issues to be fixed so we expect they will be sorted soon.

We have one issue and one concern.

1. The issue is the virtual switches aren’t currently working, OK fine its beta and you will fix it and we can wait to test them again etc.

2. Our concern is that these new virtual switches are not actually registered as devices on to the local Ezlo hub and in to the HTTP API either, so we won’t be able to control these virtual switches from anything other than the Vera mobile app, which most power users won’t be using anyway, if we have some other decent dashboard app 3rd party or otherwise.

We understand your concerns, the development team is currently working on the issue.

1 Like

Hi
how to access this interface web Ui ?

Hello @Pitt13

You can find more information in this thread EZLO WEB UI in Beta

Hi
Thank you but sign in don’t work

Ask your questions on the other thread for the web GUI.

There have been several users today having login issues.

Hi
yes that’s what i just did :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Update from my side. Just tried to login and it worked. Working from all devices and browsers.

2 Likes

OK good as you couldn’t login at all earlier.

Maybe they are fixing things already.

3 Likes

Is it fair to say that the beta testing on Vera Mobile for Android has concluded? I recently switched my Vera Mobile app from the beta channel to the non-beta (public release) version on Google Play Store mostly because (a) it was becoming a challenge to continually stop the app from updating itself, and (b) I had not received an update for the beta version in quite some time.

I just wanted to make sure that “my work is done here” as far as testing was concerned. Thanks!