We’re releasing today a new Beta update for VeraMobile for Android v. 22.214.171.124 with the following:
New features for Ezlo controllers:
- Add support for adding a virtual device
- Add support for changing a virtual device capabilities
- Add support for deleting a virtual device
- Add support to send commands from a virtual device and display controls
- Add support to use virtual devices in scenes
- Devices list flicker on dashboard sometimes after login and on device changes status
- Done button from HTTP request /Authentification Request doesn’t stay on top over keyboard if the app is opened from the background
- Controller disconnected from power don’t report online status
- Sometimes the app crashes when the user taps the back button to return to the recorded tab after he plays a video record
- Edit trigger event displayed in creating a scene is the one present instead of the one selected by the user
- Edit trigger event displayed in edit scene is the one present instead of the one selected by the user
- User is disconnected from the app when the app is opened from standby mode.
For those of you that are Beta testers via the Google platform and want to test the build faster, you can enroll at this link , as we’ve changed the tool to distribute the builds - if you haven’t done it already. If you already use the new tool, you’ll receive an app update with v.126.96.36.199.