Beta feedback Ezlo Plus

Does the Ezlo Plus controller that was sent out with the Beta support Zwave 700?

I believe so yes.

I am having the same issue with my Levinton VRMX1-1LZ. Alexa only sees it as a dimmer and not a switch. Alexa can’t turn it on or off by voice. I found a work around by making a scene but I can’t turn it off unless I make a scene with a different name. That is very confusing.

I don’t know if this is the same issue you are describing (since I haven’t gone back in the thread to see what the “same issue” is :slight_smile: ) but on a couple of my switches now I can’t tell alexa “turn off”. I can however, tell alexa “Set the light to zero percent” which has the same effect. Perhaps that trick would work for you as well?

I just realized the hub wasn’t working. Haven’t really bothered with it for a while. No responding and the LED is fading back and forth between blue and green. So cycled power without results. Then I tried to reboot and then soft reset using the reset button. Nothing happens. LED activity doesn’t even change. As if the reset button isn’t doing anything. So then I think
what the heck, and hold it down for 15 seconds and let go to fully reset it. Nothing happens. No interruptions to the LED or anything. Just the same waving between blue and green. Which from what I can tell means it isn’t booting properly.

At this point, I can only assume it is lost. I wish I remembered everything i had going on there. I know there wasn’t much toward the end as I moved devices back to Vera. However, I think there was one or two things in there there was at least somewhat important. shrug

Hi @TheSaint ,

We would like to help you further troubleshoot the issue with your Ezlo Plus. Please, send us an email at support@ezlo.com.

We will remain attentive to your request.