Alarm Panels Integration with Vera

I would appreciate your efforts to complete the plug-in and I would be happy to test for you.

The full functionality of the system with tasks, etc. can be more crucial than you realize. The unit may be used for much more than simply an alarm system and some of those functions can be extremely important. For example, I use mine extensively to monitor and control my tropical fish aquarium and will be adding the ability to control my window blinds as well. Additionally, I would like to be able to use the Vera in conjunction with my Elk to alert me of any flooding that may occur as a result of faulty valves or a leaking tank.

Thanks.

Excellent news mcvflorin! I have been checking the boards daily for the concord 4 plugin. Can’t wait

Any updates? I installed my supervisor automation module with my concord 4 and because I have no interface, my panel is chiming all the time…would love an plugin to test! :slight_smile:

The plugin is mostly done, I still need to figure how to send commands to the panel, because in the documentation I have it’s not clear.

Has there been any more info on whether or not a plugin works with the DSC PowerSeries 9047?

Waiting to purchase the Verde just for this. I have a fully decked out Concord 4, with GSM, superbus, voice cards, every sensor in the book (freeze, rise in heat, door switches, garage, motions, fobs, etc).

Willing to purchase and test ANYTHING you want.

Looking at getting a Vera 3 but would like to be able to hook a Concord 4 panel, any status update on this plugin?

@Shakey
It’s mostly done, but I didn’t have time to finish it. Next week I will resume work on the plugin.

Vera 3 and some z-wave switches should be here tomorrow, look forward to tinkering.

Any update on the concord 4? I have mine fully connected now and would love to be able to control it from vera.

@Reylas
Nope, I didn’t work on the plugin in the past month. I’ll try to get it done and released in the next two weeks.

[quote=“mcvflorin, post:71, topic:168218”]@Reylas
Nope, I didn’t work on the plugin in the past month. I’ll try to get it done and released in the next two weeks.[/quote]

Let me know if I can help. I currently have a unused vera 2 with a concord connected to it.

[quote=“Reylas, post:72, topic:168218”][quote=“mcvflorin, post:71, topic:168218”]@Reylas
Nope, I didn’t work on the plugin in the past month. I’ll try to get it done and released in the next two weeks.[/quote]

Let me know if I can help. I currently have a unused vera 2 with a concord connected to it.[/quote]

Any luck getting time to work on this? I would love to get this integration going even if it was arm/disarm only at the start. I know you are busy though.

@Reylas

The plugin is mostly done, I only have one tab remaining and the documentation.

[quote=“mcvflorin, post:74, topic:168218”]@Reylas

The plugin is mostly done, I only have one tab remaining and the documentation.[/quote]

Thank you soo much for your effort on this. I know you have been very busy.

Any update? As others have said - we’re clearly interested in testing/beta/whatever we might be able to do to help the process along…

Thanks again!

The plugin is mostly done, I only have one tab remaining and the documentation.[/quote]

Some screenshots for the most curious?

Thanks!
Matteo

I’ll publish the plugin in the marketplace along with the documentation this week.

excellent news!!

Any update on the Concord4 plugin?