Alarm Panels Integration with Vera

Anxiously awaiting Concord 4 as well… keep us updated! Thanks!

Florin, any ETA on Concord 4 development?

Hi B0SST0N,

Unfortunately no, plugin development has been postponed until all the UI5 plugin related issues are fixed.

Ok, hopefully that will be soon. ;D

Has there been any development on the Concord 4 integration with the Superbus Automation controller? I would be interested in knowing the latest and if there was anything I could do to help further the development.

Not yet, most likely development for this plugin will start at the end of the month.

I am also waiting for development of a plugin for the Concord 4 integration with the Superbus Automation controller. Any news? I also want to preserve and continue use of my Alarm.com celluar module, to have dual control, and professional monitoring. I want Vera for secondary control of the Concord panel, but also for Vera to make use of alarm sensors.

I plan to start working on it this month.

What ever happened to the Elk plug-in? Was it ever completed? I’ve been anxiously waiting for months to have its full capabilities integrated, but never heard anything more on it.
Thanks.

[quote=“Quixote, post:49, topic:168218”]What ever happened to the Elk plug-in? Was it ever completed? I’ve been anxiously waiting for months to have its full capabilities integrated, but never heard anything more on it.
Thanks.[/quote]

I know everyone has busy working on UI5 but I was wondering the same thing. I thought we were suppore to see an update to the elk app.

John

It’s still on my TODO list. I haven’t got a chance to finish what I started. I really hope to be able to get the new version out soon.

Cool. Just wanted to make sure you didn’t forget about it before you start working on something new.
Thanks.

Thanks Mcvflorin!

Not to pile on, but I too am awaiting a plugin for the Concord 4 security panel and superbus 2000 automation module…

mcvflorin - any updates on status, now that UI5 has been out for a while?

Thanks in advance!

I started working on the Concord 4 plugin this Monday. Next week I should have a functional plugin.

Sort of related so please forgive… I have a SimonXt that has all wireless sensors… It doesnt integrate with Vera. I was resigned to this until recently… The alarm got stuck going off on its own and well… THe hammer I used to silence the alarm has me looking for another box… ;D It sounds like the Concord 4 will be fully supported (soon). Does anyone know if there is a “fully” supported system that will use my existing wireless sensors??

Best news I’ve heard all day!

Thanks mcvflorin…I guess I should order one of the automation interfaces so I can try it out!! ::slight_smile:

Sort of related so please forgive… I have a SimonXt that has all wireless sensors… It doesnt integrate with Vera. I was resigned to this until recently… The alarm got stuck going off on its own and well… THe hammer I used to silence the alarm has me looking for another box… ;D It sounds like the Concord 4 will be fully supported (soon). Does anyone know if there is a “fully” supported system that will use my existing wireless sensors??[/quote]

Don’t know much about it, but the Elk M1 seems to be pretty popular…

It’s really starting to become evident just how much MCV has a problem with starting new projects before finishing existing ones. I have been checking this forum practically every day for something like the last six months, hoping that I might find that the Elk plug-in has been completed. My patience is wearing thin. I would hate to have to switch technologies once again or to have to find another controller after ditching Insteon already.

:frowning:

@Quixote
I understand you frustration. However, you at least have basic control of the alarm panel via the Elk plugin. The Concord users have no control from Vera.
But as I said, I will add those features. Control of the relays has been added already. The problem is that I don’t have an Elk panel to test anymore, so that’s why I haven’t released the new version yet.