ZTS-100 Overide vs Scene?

Hi guys,

I am new to the Vera. My question is this. I have setup a schedule in the Thermostat before setting up the home automation. I have now got the Scenes setup and I am fairly certain that the scenes are now controlling the thermo.

What I do not know is if I manually override the thermostat, will it resume upon the next scheduled change in the scene (example: turning down heat when I go to sleep)? I assume that a permanent override will hold off any schedule/scene changes indefinately. Is that correct?

Another problem I am having with the ZTS-100 is that I cannot see the Target Temp that it is set to when it is running on Home Automation. Any ideas? I can see it on my iphone app, but that is not convenient to others in the home.

Let me know!

To follow up for others with this issue.

I changed to thermostat from “EasyNo” to “EasyYes” and that has now dissabled local schedules as well as other functions not needed when the Vera ia controlling the unit. It is now following the Scenes.

BTW, what is up with the process and difficulty posting in this forum. By far the must cumbersome I’ve ever delt with.

Thanks for posting that info, I’ve been using the same unit but on local schedules for the past year not using the Vera capabilities.
Now I can confidantly write a PLEG to take me into next winter.

As for the capcha, it disappears after 5 posts, so keep posting away…

[quote=“LIS Sailor, post:1, topic:179328”]What I do not know is if I manually override the thermostat, will it resume upon the next scheduled change in the scene (example: turning down heat when I go to sleep)? I assume that a permanent override will hold off any schedule/scene changes indefinately. Is that correct?

Let me know![/quote]

The thermostat will retain its manual setting until the next scene sets a new temperature or setting. Works just like a light switch.