Zooz Zen32 scene controller

Add support for this scene controller. It’s a perfect fit.

Hey @jr4div2!

Thank you for your request. We’d like to let you know that the Zooz ZEN32 scene controller is already integrated into the platform with known issues when the device is paired with S2 authentication security method. This has already been reported and our team is currently working to get it resolved. Although this device seems to pair and work without problems without encryption. If you need additional help, let me know.

1 Like

When you say it is already integrated, when I went to add the device, I did not find the Zen32 in the natively supported devices. I added it as a generic device and all I see is the main switch. There appears to be no way to get at the functions of the 4 scene buttons. Am I missing something? I am running UI7 1.7.5186 (7.31).

Hi,

We apologize for the misunderstanding. The device is integrated with the Ezlo controllers, but it is not with Vera.

We would like to let you know that at the moment, we are not receiving new integration requests for Vera controllers.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

After help from the Ezlo team, we got the controller sort of integrated. After some experimentation, I am now able to use reactor to trigger on sl_CentralScene updates and the value to determine which button of the lower 4 are pressed and using state variables, I can activate one scene to turn on and another scene to turn off. It’s not the full capabilities of the controller, but it’s enough for me.

2 Likes