ZigBee Devices Report High Power Consumption

I have 3 ZigBee Light Link LED devices configured to my Vera Plus, which function correctly as dimmable lights. It appears that they report power consumption, which Vera displays in watts. In off mode they each consume 400 watts and at full brightness they consume 16,000 watts (16KW). At least that’s what Vera displays, which seems to reveal a scaling problem with the values coming from the ZigBee devices. Perhaps the values are really in milliwatts.

I don’t really care about the power consumption of these three devices, but their wildly inaccurate readings throw off the ERGY energy consumption reports to the extent that these three lights register higher combined consumption than the Aeon HEM that is attached to the main electrical service and measures the entire house.

Looking at the variables for these ZigBee devices, I see that ConfiguredClusters and BindClusters contain “0b04=1”, which I have changed to “0” with the hope that it would simply stop the power consumption from being reported, but it does not. Is anyone aware of a way to configure ZigBee devices in Vera to not report the power usage? Or is there a variable that can correct the scaling of the reported power?

Thanks in advance.

To follow up; The latest firmware release from August 2016 does not change this behaviour.