Zigbee bindings?

With the Ezlo Plus controller and EZLogic, it looks like we can add/use zigbee devices, although this page: https://support.getvera.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012461720-Ezlo-Platform-Supported-Zigbee-Clusters still seems to indicate fairly limited support, if I am reading it right. One thing I was wanting to ask about though: are Zigbee bindings supported? I know I can do z-wave associatons through the EZLogic interface, which is a similar concept, but obviously Zigbee bindings are different.

Hello @ibrewster

Correct, the ZigBee bindings is not supported.

We will be attentive to your comments.

1 Like

Understood. As an alternative, how might I set up a scene/meshbot to set a dimmer device based on the value of a dimmer switch (and visa versa)? That is, if the switch is set to 33%, then set the device to 33%, and if the device is set to X% via the ezlogic interface or the like, set the switch to match. Presumably this would be two different meshbots one switch–>device, and the other device–>switch.

On/off is easy. Not sure about the dimming, however.

Hello @ibrewster

Could you provide us with the brands and models of your dimmer switch and device, please? Just to have a better idea of your device’s capabilities and parameters.

The switch is an Inovelli Blue Series 2-in-1 switch, model VZM31-SN (Inovelli Blue Series 2-1 Smart Switch | Smart Light Switch & Dimmer Switch). As for the device, I’m helping test the inovelli VZM36 Blue Series Smart Fan/Light Canopy Module - more details on that device are available here: Blue Series Smart Fan/Light Canopy Module | Inovelli and here: https://help.inovelli.com/en/articles/8551325-blue-series-fan-light-canopy-module-parameters though some details are subject to change.

Hello @ibrewster,

Thank you so much for the details. Is it ok if we continue through a support ticket to access your setup and check the devices parameters and options? Send us an email to support@ezlo.com, please.

1 Like

Done. Request #300025

1 Like