Z-Wave Status

Having a problem with Homewave currently. I have just replaced all my radiator valves from Danfoss LC-12 to LC-13 variants. I have reconfigured Homewave to reflect the new thermostats, however the Z-Wave status indicator is constantly blue for all these radiator valves. They never appear to cycle blue, red then off.

Is there an issue with Homewave (or vera) using these Danfoss items?

Regards

The Danfoss radiators are not treated any differently. Can you check the Vera UI please, to see if they show the same behaviour there.

I don’t have the LC13 variant myself so I can’t test this

[quote=“intveltr, post:2, topic:182554”]The Danfoss radiators are not treated any differently. Can you check the Vera UI please, to see if they show the same behaviour there.

I don’t have the LC13 variant myself so I can’t test this[/quote]

Vera UI is showing correctly. Status cycles through modes. I am going to delete app and re-install to see if that makes any difference.

Homewave app does appear to cycle, red and blue, its just the status indicator never disappears as it used to.

Regards,

Looks like it is a polling issue. I’ve changed to poll every 60seconds on each device. Status appears ok now on Homewave. Not sure why there is a difference between Vera and HW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“benp, post:4, topic:182554”]Looks like it is a polling issue. I’ve changed to poll every 60seconds on each device. Status appears ok now on Homewave. Not sure why there is a difference between Vera and HW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Back to this issue again. Changed back to UI5 due to the continued issues with UI7. Homewave does not reflect temperature setpoints that are visible on the UI5 dashboard. Currently running 19degC on some radiators, UI5 desktop says 19degC but Homewave saying 18degC.

It appears that Homewave is reflecting old setpoint, not the current and actual setpoint.

I’ve set a few to poll at 60 sec, which I thought was the solution, however it does not appear to be the end solution.

I’ll look into this. Do you adjust the setpoints through the Vera UI, in HomeWave, or on the thermostats themselves? Let me know and I’ll test it on my own Danfoss radiators. By the way, which version of the Danfoss do you have?

There seems to be some code left in HomeWave to deal with an old bug regarding setpoints. Maybe that’s the cause of this issue.

I was having to use Vera UI as they are non responsive to HomeWave. I’ve been using a competitors app (VeraMate) which controls the valves perfectly. Pretty sure it is not my setup.
All valves are LC-13 variants on FW1.0.

Since I have received no reply to my issues please see the attached. Kitchen radiators set to 18degC, Homewave indicates 17degC (an old preset), however other remote software shows the correct temp.

Still looking into this.