Z Wave retailers and online sales?

Has anyone put together a list of Z Wave retailers and online sales?

The way I’ve been shopping for products lately is read the forums, search the random product name/number mentioned in the post(s), read the manufacturers descriptions, back to the forums for a few more searches on the product to see what people are saying about it, back to google to search the product under “Shopping” and then buy from the cheapest distributor I can find. I’ve been burned by a couple distributors and I’ve also purchased to much stuff that doesn’t do what they claim, so buying something as simple as a switch is now a half hour (minimum) process.

A repository of this info would be great. I’m always amazed that when someone posts a link to a distributor that I’ve never seen or heard of them before. Of course…I want someone ELSE to do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Good idea. Your shopping experience sounds like the rest of ours, hopefully we can help future buyers.

I’ve started just such a list of retailers that I have had experience with here: [url=http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Z-Wave_Retailers]http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Z-Wave_Retailers[/url]

Fellow forum users, please add your own retailers to this list and add your comments in the last column for those that I have already listed so that others can get a leg up on the search process.

Thank you!

I have been goping through ASI Home sales. At first just because they had the Kwikset locks. But no matter how much I order their next day air is only around $20.00 and Even If I order that afternoon till 3:00pm It’s on my doorstep the next day by Noon.

I have been happy with them so far, But not with my VERA2 …LOL I’m sure we willl work out the bugs!

I also order from ASI Home. They have been great and orders ship super fast. It also helps that I live about 40 minutes from them. Their prices are also good as well. Highly recommended.

• Garrett

Hi everyone,

We are a vendor of IP Cameras and Vera 2 gateways, and offer prompt service and full customer support.

Just decided to join the forum, chime in, and add our name to this list of retailers; please feel free to visit our site www.IPCam-Central.com.

David
IPCam Central

[quote=“boomer135, post:3, topic:166568”]I have been goping through ASI Home sales. At first just because they had the Kwikset locks. But no matter how much I order their next day air is only around $20.00 and Even If I order that afternoon till 3:00pm It’s on my doorstep the next day by Noon.

I have been happy with them so far, But not with my VERA2 …LOL I’m sure we willl work out the bugs![/quote]

Just tried them this weekend and just got this response from them
"Thank You for your order.

Items will ship via Overnight in approximately 3-5 business days."

sigh Just my luck.

Wouldn’t have spent the $20 for overnight if I knew overnight would mean a week.

[quote=“mbairhead, post:6, topic:166568”]Just tried them this weekend and just got this response from them
"Thank You for your order.

Items will ship via Overnight in approximately 3-5 business days."

sigh Just my luck.

Wouldn’t have spent the $20 for overnight if I knew overnight would mean a week.[/quote]

I hate to quote myself but I have to copy/paste an example of great customer service here.

All available items will be sent via Overnight from our Vegas warehouse at no extra charge. Items shipping are:

VRI06-1LX x2
VP00R-1LX x6

Thank you,
Barry

Thank you Barry, I truly appreciate your looking into this and finding a solution right away.

I wish more stuff would ship from there! I’m in SoCal and typically have to wait about 5 or 6 days from the ASI mother-ship.

I could of course pay for expedited delivery but I’m too tight :slight_smile:

ASI Vegas… Almost sounds like a TV show! ::slight_smile: