Z-Wave: Is it possible to forward a multilevel report to a device?

I own the eurotronic zwave spirit. It supports receiving external temperature readings via SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_REPORT, which is unfortunately not supported by my external sensors. Is there any way to send a raw “SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_REPORT” and include the temperature of an external sensor to a specific device?
If so, how can this be done?

Many thanks,

Tobias

Hello tobsch,

Know that the eurotronic zwave spirit is not fully implemented with Vera.

The user manual mentions it can receive temperature readings from other Z-Wave devices but this feature has to be enabled via configuration parameter.

Parameter Number 8
Parameter Size 1
Parameter Name Measured temperature offset
Parameter Values
-50 to 50 (Default) Offset in 1/10 Celcius
-128Temperature is supplied externaly

Is the parameter set? What kind of external sensors do you use? Are they also added on Vera?

Regards,

I for example use a Multisensor bei Aeotec, ideally, I would be able to convert all readings to the right format and retransmit it with vera.
Is that possible? I know that both devices are not originally compatible.

[quote=“Maegda, post:2, topic:200200”]Hello tobsch,

Know that the eurotronic zwave spirit is not fully implemented with Vera.

The user manual mentions it can receive temperature readings from other Z-Wave devices but this feature has to be enabled via configuration parameter.

Parameter Number 8
Parameter Size 1
Parameter Name Measured temperature offset
Parameter Values
-50 to 50 (Default) Offset in 1/10 Celcius
-128Temperature is supplied externaly

Is the parameter set? What kind of external sensors do you use? Are they also added on Vera?

Regards,[/quote]

Hi Magda,

again my question is: Can I somehow send such a MULTILEVEL_SENSOR report as raw message via VERA?
See page 16 of this doc: https://products.z-wavealliance.org/ProductManual/File?folder=&filename=Manuals/2543/Spirit%20Z-Wave%20Plus_DRAFT_V4.pdf

Best,

Tobias