Your chance to show off...or just share in a humble way.

I just want to say thank you and make a confession. First off, thank you to everyone who takes time out of their lives to create plug-ins, write code, troubleshoot and generally make things work on our Veras. I would have quit a long time ago if it wasn?t for you. That leads me to my confession-I?m a copy cat! I?m terrible with electronics and don?t know any computer languages. I have had my VeraLite for almost two years and have been lurking on these forums since I got it. Everything I have done with my Vera has been copied from these forums. So once again, thank you for all you do. On that note, I would like to say I?m looking for new ideas to copy (just trying to be honest). I know there are a lot of ideas in these forums, but they are scattered all over the place. My thought is that everyone can share what devices they have and what they do with them. Here?s your chance to show off your HA creation and the ingenuity you put into it. Share as much or as little as you want. Brag a little if you want-it?s all for the good of the community. I?ll get us started:

VeraLite

2 Kwikset deadbolts-enter code to disarm alarm, push lock button to arm

Sonos Play 3 and Play 5-welcomes me home, announces when someone rings the bell, mailbox is opened, certain doors are opened and?tells my kids to stay out of my room (issue with my daughter ?borrowing? my wife?s make-up, clothes, etc)!

DSC 1832 alarm/EVL-3 -cheapest way to add lots of door/window sensors. The sensor in my mailbox is my favorite.

Trane thermostat -just for adjusting temp from my phone. Oh yeah, I have an alert for when my wife turns the heat up too high.

OpenSprinkler- it?s just fun to control the sprinklers from my phone!

3 Foscam FI8910W-keep an eye on the dog, the kids and the garage.

Numerous GE switches-don?t do too much with them besides turning the porch lights on 10 minutes after it gets dark.

Outdoor appliance modules- control two fountains in the backyard. At my previous house I used to control landscape lighting with them. I also use them inside with a power strip and some of the a/v gear plugged into it. My original intention was to cut power to all the a/v gear to quit wasting energy. I still do that, but now the main purpose is to control when my children can watch TV. They have a love/hate relationship with the home automation! I also have an outdoor appliance module/relay to control the garage door.

Schlage door/window sensor and relay connected to the doorbell.

Favorite App-Homewave for iOS.

Favorite plug-ins-DSC, Sonos, Day or Night, VistaCam and OpenSprinkler. I?ve tried PLEG, but it is still beyond my comprehension.

All of my stuff is pretty basic, but I?m still having fun with it. Your turn!

I think you’ll find what you need at: [url=http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,11964.0.html]http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,11964.0.html[/url]

^^^ Yup.

I’ve read through that whole thread before-probably twice. There are a lot of great ideas, but I know there’s more out there.