Yale touchscreen lock issue

so i went to pair my yale lock with my Veralite, and when i go into the menu on the Yale and go to option 7 (network settings) the only option available is 3 (which is delete from current network). so i press the 3 button and all the digits just fly away and disappear rather than actually deleting it from a network that it was previously paired with before.

any ideas on how to fix this? i ahve tried resetting the lock several times but for some reason, i cannot get option 1 to add it to my network! its really pissing me off.

Edit: follow the instructions at
http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Yale_Lock

First response … ignore:

I have the same issue - once I joined a network, afterwards the Yale lock always presents option 3 for network setting, regardless of how many times I try to exit the network. Does not appear to be a problem, however, since it still joins the Vera.

The issue I have is that once the lock has joined the Vera network (appears under devices), the configuration always fails with “Failed at: Getting Secure Classes”. I’ve put the Vera right next to the lock (10cm or so, running ethernet and power all over the place) - no help.

I have 3 Yale locks. The first one works as advertised. After which I got 2 more - now I have this “Failed at: Getting Secure Classes” problem.

Any help appreciated, including which company to contact to get support. I’ve seen older threads on the forum talking about the same problem, suggesting to wait hours or days - I’ve done that but it’s a bit shooting in the dark and without success so far.

Any luck with this problem? Im installing Yale lock too and have the same problem. The only option I got under the “7” (network settings) is the “3” (delete current network). Any help appreciated.

Hllames,

I am by no means an expert at this but I was having some issues with my Yale touch screen lock last night and I had a similar issue. I didn’t try to remove it with the instructions from ttmetro (pressing 1 instead of 3) but instead I did a master reset of the lock. If the instructions from ttmetro don’t work maybe you can try that? Be careful with the master reset as it will clear all of your settings from the lock. Here are the instructions:

Hope that helps.