Wyze Cam

Anyone tried these with Vera?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Hello there,

does anyone uses this plugin to manage Enocean sensors or actuators? I read about it but all threads are from 2011 - 2014…
Is there a chance to get this working with an Vera Edge? Any information is appreciated.
Best wishes
Doreen

Hello there,

does anyone uses this plugin to manage Enocean sensors or actuators? I read about it but all threads are from 2011 - 2014…
Is there a chance to get this working with an Vera Edge? Any information is appreciated.
Best wishes
Doreen

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie and looking forward to getting into home automation. I know enough about this topic to be dangerous so bear with me with the dumb questions. We’ve recently moved into a home that has a vera lite controller at U15 level. I plan to upgrade the controller to vera plus in June.

1. Is it a safe assumption that all my devices, about 24, working on my current vera lite U15, will work on the vera plus U17?
  2. I asked a question to vera customer service about migrating from the U15 lite to the U17 plus hub, they said they don’t recommend it. They said
    “However, because these 2 controllers are from different generations and because they have different hardware and software parts it is not a very recommended process because it can cause issues like not restoring all of the devices, scenes that are not running or saving or it can brake the z-wave chip of the Vera Plus controller and after that you will not be able to pair other devices with the Vera Plus. If the system you currently have is not very big it is better to start from scratch and pair the devices from your configuration with the new Vera Plus controller. I am aware that is not the most convenient situation but it will save you from further frustration and time consuming.”
    However, I’ve seen here that others migrated successfully. So my question is should I scrap what I have (inherited with the new home) or follow the migration procedure?
  3. The vera plus has been out for 2 years. Is there new vera hardware/software in the pipe line that would make me consider holding off on making any upgrade changes at this time?

Thank you all for this forum and your willingness to help us newbies, I really appreciate it.

Lou

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I’m still new with Vera Plus equipment and I still have a lot of doubts.

I configured but I do not have all the options available, someone can help me configure it correctly?

Other thing, can you tell me where I can find something, to read, to help me and give me some instructions how to properly configure devices.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Wyze cam blue iris / rtsp settings