WWA-02 alarm differences...

Saw this question asked in at least one post, but no real answer…

Fortrezz WWA-02 what is the difference between “Leak Alarm” and “Leak Is Detected”

I even read the ‘manual’ online at Fortrezz and didn’t see anything mentioned about 2 kinds of leak alarms…
Can someone give me some details.

Also… I ‘expected’ the temperature to display (ui4 1.1245) on the icon, not to have to drill down into the control tab to see current temp… is this normal?

Don’t know. Maybe different reporting mechanisms for the same thing.

Also... I 'expected' the temperature to display (ui4 1.1245) on the icon, not to have to drill down into the control tab to see current temp... is this normal?
That's normal, but @automator.app [url=http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,7451.0.html]posted a tweak[/url].

Thanks oTi@!

That made it much nicer to see on main page. Before it was the equivalent of buying a digital clock that had a spring loaded door covering the time display :smiley: .

Now if someone can just answer the other question… (any mcv people??). Whats the difference between “Leak alarm” and “Leak is detected” in WWA-02 in the notifications tab?

Is there a tweek to allow the temperature to appear on the WWA-02 icon on the MiOS dashboard (instead of clicking the wrench to reveal the temperature)?