Wrong username in footer

Hi guys,

I was wondering if this is a known issue. I have not yet registered Alt UI, but I’m seeing the wrong username in the footer. It is the username of a second user I have defined and not my own main user.

Any ideas?

[quote=“RHCPNG, post:1, topic:198134”]Hi guys,

I was wondering if this is a known issue. I have not yet registered Alt UI, but I’m seeing the wrong username in the footer. It is the username of a second user I have defined and not my own main user.

Any ideas?[/quote]

ALTUI arbitrately picks the first users in the user_data structure and displays this one as it is a unique name accross all users. it does not matter in case you are not registered

[quote=“amg0, post:2, topic:198134”][quote=“RHCPNG, post:1, topic:198134”]Hi guys,

Any ideas?[/quote]

ALTUI arbitrately picks the first users in the user_data structure and displays this one as it is a unique name accross all users. it does not matter in case you are not registered[/quote]

Ok, thnx amg0! That?s fine by me then.

[quote=“amg0, post:2, topic:198134”][quote=“RHCPNG, post:1, topic:198134”]Hi guys,

Any ideas?[/quote]

ALTUI arbitrately picks the first users in the user_data structure and displays this one as it is a unique name accross all users. it does not matter in case you are not registered[/quote]

I?m thinking about buying a license, but at the ?buy now? screen also the wrong username is given. Can this be changed in advance or afterwars?

[quote=“RHCPNG, post:4, topic:198134”][quote=“amg0, post:2, topic:198134”][quote=“RHCPNG, post:1, topic:198134”]Hi guys,

Any ideas?[/quote]
No I am afraid right now it cannot be changed other than by creating other vera accounts. It is always the first one appearing in vera internal data structure that is used.

I?m thinking about buying a license, but at the ?buy now? screen also the wrong username is given. Can this be changed in advance or afterwars?[/quote]

I have installed openluup on a linux device, and am planning to take control over 1 or two veras. Currently the username is big and cryptic, how do I change it to something useable, and how do I prevent it from being overwritten once i connect a Vera?

i connected to one for testing, and it took in username number two from that vera… when I disconnected it, it went back to the local one.