Worked fine last night, this morning wont run at all

As of last night around midnight, Home Buddy was working perfectly. Woke up this morning, it crashes when I launch it - “application has stopped unexpectedly” and I have to force close it. No changes to anything, including network, phone, etc. Any ideas or steps I can try?

Have you rebooted your Android device (phone/tablet)? My ChiPad 7" sometimes gets similar wonky behaviors and a reset seems to fix it.

I just checked HomeBuddy on my Touchpad and it seems to be working fine here.

Restarted it, then tried pulling the battery. Not sure, other home control apps work (autohomation) and I can get to the web page and control, just odd that home buddy died after working fine for quite some time.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I’m guessing that the database may have entered into an inconsistent state. Please try the procedure on my troubleshooting page:

Please post back to let me know if that fixes your issue. Thanks.

To anyone who has this issue, please try the latest snapshot build before clearing your data:

http://goo.gl/0B9CU

I can’t recreate the issue myself but I’ve had the help of one very patient user and I think I’ve found a fix. If anyone else can confirm, I’d really appreciate it.