Will Vera 3 integrate with ADT Impassa SCW 9057

Hi All,

I just bought a Vera 3 and trying to set it up.The house already has an ADT DSC-- Model: Impassa SCW 9057 2 way self contained wireless alarm system. Can this be integrated with Vera?

The existing DSC Plugin only works for the PowerSeries models (1616, 1832, 1864, etc), as supported by the IT100 or 2DS interface board.

There is no integration with the other DSC models (they’re mostly closed boxes with no external interface)

Following up on this…did you figure out a solution or another device to pair up the sensors and stuff with?

I have upgraded to Vera Plus and moved into a new home with a SCW9057-433 keypad as its brain. Is there any method into this or scrapping this and using the sensors with a difference system?

[quote=“Thinkfire, post:3, topic:172708”]Following up on this…did you figure out a solution or another device to pair up the sensors and stuff with?

I have upgraded to Vera Plus and moved into a new home with a SCW9057-433 keypad as its brain. Is there any method into this or scrapping this and using the sensors with a difference system?[/quote]

What frequency do the sensors use?

Mct320 sma uses 2.4ghz
Mct442 sma uses 2.4ghz
Smcsr01-z uses doesn’t say

[quote=“Thinkfire, post:5, topic:172708”]Mct320 sma uses 2.4ghz
Mct442 sma uses 2.4ghz
Smcsr01-z uses doesn’t say[/quote]

Nothing I know of. ADT wants your money every month so I doubt they would make a wireless sensor you could use with another system.
Time to bite the bullet and get them off of your tit or call them back for another contract.

That’s actually Xfinity Home modules. I was given boxes of stuff to beta test before release. Had it integrated with an icontrol module to the vista20 and used AD2USB to watch for triggers. Just moved to new home and as far as I can tell, this new impassa box has no way to tap into it.

I still have one of the Xfinity brains that I kept. Might just bite the bullet and start it back up with an icontrol to watch the events. Was just hoping for a direct solution, less comboblated. Less points of failure, etc.