WiFi SSID On Vera Lite Login Page?

Hi, I see lots of posts about disabling wifi on the Vera3 or Vera Edge. However, I have the Vera Lite that doesn’t have wifi. After one of the UI7 upgrades, not sure which one at this point, before I select “Connect” from home.getvera.com, it shows me a wifi ssid of mios_(my vera serial #), default password as ***, and an icon of an eye. What is the purpose of that? I don’t see anywhere to disable in the Net and Wifi settings.

Does this have to do with having a 3G dongle? I don’t have one but if I did is that how I would still be able to connect if my ISP went down?

[quote=“tomtcom, post:1, topic:185475”]Hi, I see lots of posts about disabling wifi on the Vera3 or Vera Edge. However, I have the Vera Lite that doesn’t have wifi. After one of the UI7 upgrades, not sure which one at this point, before I select “Connect” from home.getvera.com, it shows me a wifi ssid of mios_(my vera serial #), default password as ***, and an icon of an eye. What is the purpose of that? I don’t see anywhere to disable in the Net and Wifi settings.

Does this have to do with having a 3G dongle? I don’t have one but if I did is that how I would still be able to connect if my ISP went down?[/quote]
There is no wifi on the lite, it has nothing to do with the 3g dongle, there is no where to disable it since it doesn’t exist on your lite. There is no purpose to be there other then it is for everyone on ui7 and not removed just for the Lite user.

Ok, thanks for that.