Where to buy Sqblaster ?

Hello I’m trying buy sqblaster but I am not finding that…

someone knows where I can buy ?
thanks !

after write this post I find this comment in amazon.com

redeye from thinkflood.com is dead everybody knows. will be sqblaster ended too ?

is itach able to stay in place of sqblaster and redeye ??

this is high thinks about good product without a shop to sale and give information for customers.

I actually have a few sq blasters that are new in box from a project that was never finished if you are still looking to purchase one.

Thanks

I found in

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Square-Connect-SQ-Blaster-Plus-SQB003-B-WiFi-to-Infrared-Controller-P1247C47.aspx

Just in case if i need i call you

FWIW, I have no need for the units I have, so I’m happy to give a good deal. I have 6 of them and would sell them for $175 ea.

If an itach can be had for ~100… what is the benefit of the sqblaster for 175?

I think itach do not have resources like sqremote.
4 ir ports
1 hi potency port on the case

good ! sqremote HD app

I think for DIY ending itach is more complicated.

I can be wrong.

Jopke, how can I pay you ? I have a deal for you US$165 in each.

Hi Jobke, (Sounds Dutch, right?)
I’m also interested in the SQBlaster.
Is it the 2nd gen?
Thanks

[quote=“SativaNL, post:7, topic:174991”]Hi Jobke, (Sounds Dutch, right?)
I’m also interested in the SQBlaster.
Is it the 2nd gen?
Thanks[/quote]

Jopke is actually a silly online poker joke…

Yes, what I have is the SQ Blaster+, the 2nd gen (not the wood puck). I’ve got 2 left.

Jopke, I’d love to take one off your hands. I’m relatively new and can’t seem to send PMs. How should I contact you to arrange payment, assuming you still have 1 left.

Thanks,

Scott

[quote=“neosg, post:9, topic:174991”]Jopke, I’d love to take one off your hands. I’m relatively new and can’t seem to send PMs. How should I contact you to arrange payment, assuming you still have 1 left.

Thanks,

Scott[/quote]

What is your email or phone #, I’ll get ahold of you.

sgould06 at gmail dot com

Hello All, I have a Gen 2 SQ Blaster available for sale, if anyone is in the market. I guess these are hard to come by these days. Mine is almost brand new, hardly used. I no longer need the device so I decommissioned it. Let me know if interested.

I would be very interested in purchasing a 2nd generation sq blaster. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thank you!

Gordon, I just sent you an email about my Blaster.