Where is weather plugin

I have search for days. Found lots of links where the weather plugin was. But so far I still have not found it.

It only comes out to play on Sunny days.

You can find it here:

Discussion:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=1435.180

Download:
http://www.box.net/shared/z0qcg3uqse

JOD.

Thank you. The code.mios.com site has never worked for me. It’s like it doesn’t exist. The sunny day thing is probably the problem. This area is bad thunderstorm and tornados.

Got it from box.net. Out of all my searches box.net was not a site that came up. Now to find the instructions again.

Why is this so hard? It seems like Vera is great with developers, but it’s difficult to find scripts and documentation.

thanks.

[quote=“drdata, post:4, topic:168182”]Thank you. The code.mios.com site has never worked for me. It’s like it doesn’t exist. The sunny day thing is probably the problem. This area is bad thunderstorm and tornados.

Got it from box.net. Out of all my searches box.net was not a site that came up. Now to find the instructions again.

Why is this so hard? It seems like Vera is great with developers, but it’s difficult to find scripts and documentation.

thanks.[/quote]

The documentation hangs off code.mios.com. If you can’t see that, then you’ll be missing out on it and a number of other plugins (at least until we can formally promote to the Marketplace).

It also shows up on the Wiki by searching for “Weather Plugin” but again, that links to code.mios.com, so you’ll want to get that access problem sorted out with your Network.

I tried to access code.mios.com earlier and it was down for me too, and the page timed out.

Just tried again and got the attached which would explain the outage (for today at least)

Got to it this time. I have never been able to get to this page. There are lots of treasures in here. Christmas in April!!

I opened the site with google chrome. I am starting to hate IE. IE doesn’t work with my vera very well either. I had to switch to google chrome just to get to vera.