Where is the Moderator and creator of this application

I’m beginning to fear that VeraMate is going to die due to complete lack of support from the developer. He used to be very active here but has now been MIA for a long time, his stat’s indicate he has not been on this forum since the beginning of October. If you go onto the VeraMate website is states that support is no longer available from the website and instructs users the post here. This really sucks as I really rely on this application for all my mobile devices. I have a couple of outstanding support issues now and there has been no help, even opened a ticket with them last week but there has been no response.

I guess it’s time to find a replacement application…!

That is too bad. I bought the premium app for my and my wife’s phone and I use it every day.

Woah sorry guys - I haven’t logged in to the forum as I didn’t receive email for new posts (which I used to) !!! I had thought things were going smoothly and noone had major problems :confused:

I have been watching direct support messages for major problems, but as the support reply states as I simply can’t handle the amount of messages coming through, and wanted to direct them through this forum. Don’t know what happened / why I haven’t been receiving the forum emails !! I’ll get that sorted… and I’ll come back to all the questions I’ve missed asap.