Where is a ipad app?

I cannot find any ipad of universal app for vera, only a iphone only app.
Is there a app for the ipad, if not will there one?

I wish to but the app but not if there is no ipad version available, i most times controle vera using the ipad not iphone.

I agree! I really wish they would hurry up and make an iPad version. IPads and tablets will be the wave of controlling home automation.

www.custom-technologies.net

Thanks for your interest, an iPad version is definitely in the future but can’t give an ETA yet.

Looking forward to see an iPad app…

making an iphone app ipad/iphone universal should not take longer then one day.

ipad has been out for almost a year now, How long has the iVera app been available?

I agree. And it should be a free update for everyone who bought the iphone version.

Yes, the goal is for iVera to be a universal application which will work on both iPhone and iPad. Users who already have the iPhone version will therefore get it for free.

That’s great news. Any ETA for Ipad optimized app?

If you want to see a nice Ipad APP for Homecontrol look :

0-5 can be “rooms”

I hope the ivera app looks like that! And that it comes out SOON!

Hallo,

CasaRemote can be a iPad APP for Vera !!!

Read:

könntet Ihr versuchen die Vera von micasaverde mit bei euch einzubinden ?

Wollen vielleicht schon, allein es fehlt die Zeit. Soviel wir verstanden haben, wird Micasaverde über HTTP/JSON gesteuert. Das ist mit CasaRemote ja prinzipiell kein Problem.
Eine Grundidee von CasaRemote war ja, dass Nutzer mit etwas Programmiererfahrung selbst Gerätebeschreibungen erstellen können. Leider ist das bis jetzt nicht so oft passiert.
Gerade bei Micasaverde hätten wir uns ein geneigtes Publikum für so etwas erwartet. Vielleicht müsste man mal dort im Forum erwähnen, dass CasaRemote programmierbar für
jedermann ist (zumindest in Grenzen)!

In short words : Look at the Docu of CasaRemote, then you can write a template to control the vera from CasaRemote (over the SimpleUI)

Is somebody in this Forum who want to work on this Project ?

Karl-Heinz (Germany)