When Homewave for Andriod

A while back I read that homewave was coming to android. And news on when it is going to be available.

It would be wise if the bugs in the IOS version is being resolved before jumping on another platform. No idea whether this app is still actively supported. ImperiHome may be your alternative.

It’s in progress but due to circumstances it’s taking a lot longer than anticipated.

FYI: the new app will have a single code base for both iOS and Android, so the current iOS app will be replaced at some point (but no need for current users to pay again!). The current iOS version of HomeWave is again under active development because of the delays in the unified version of the app.

Hi ,

Any news about the Android version ?

Tnks

Donato

Had to put this project on pause. I actually have a version with basic controls (lights, locks, scenes etc) working, but there are a few showstoppers that I need to whack. Even working in Xamarin you’re still somewhat exposed to the circle of hell that is Java memory management.

FYI, you may want to consider some sort of free trial for the app. I would try it but do not want to spend $6 to see if I like it. VeraMAte has a free version. After a month of trying it out, I ended up buying the full app for both mine and my wife’s phone.

I have nothing to do with this app, but I have to say it is the best purchase I’ve made app-wize for my Vera, and I’ve purchased several on both the ios and Android side.

Just jumped to Android from iOs. Its great – except no HomeWave!!! :-(. Please bring it ASAP. I’ll pay whatever for it!

Hi ,

Tnks

Donato

[b]Posted by: intveltr:[/b] Had to put this project on pause. I actually have a version with basic controls (lights, locks, scenes etc) working, but there are a few showstoppers that I need to whack. Even working in Xamarin you're still somewhat exposed to the circle of hell that is Java memory management.

any movement? all I need is basic light control.
with your app I can give my kids access to only their lights.

Hi ,

Tnks

Donato

It’s been a while and there’s still no news and no responses ?

Mini Militia App Lock

No progress unfortunately. At the moment I find myself with very little time to work on the app due to personal circumstances.