What Wifi Channel is Vera on ?

I could not find the answer on the forums or anywhere via google. Just interested so that I can be 100% certain that my main wifi network is on a different channel.

Any channel you choose it to be on between 1 - 13

JOD.

Just found the setting, thanks im new to this.

Does vera use the wifi for anything or is it just there to act as a router ? If it not doing anything i want to turn it off as does not seem much point in having two wifi networks in the building.

I notice there is not a simple off button in the interface, what have people found is the best way to dissable?

[quote=“mzpost, post:3, topic:167948”]Does vera use the wifi for anything or is it just there to act as a router ? If it not doing anything i want to turn it off as does not seem much point in having two wifi networks in the building. […]
I notice there is not a simple off button in the interface, what have people found is the best way to dissable?[/quote]
Vera itself does not need the wireless, assuming you have her wired to your LAN.

The switch to turn off/on the wireless (Wifi on) is right above the channel setting. At least in FW version 1186.