what secure camera can work with the european veralite?

i have a veralite that work with the frequency of 868.42 MHz
i want to buy some several secure cameras for my home

most of the products i see like the vistacam, or other zwave products are located in america wich the frequency there is 908 MHz

what secure camera can work with my vera? (european version with 868.42 MHz frequency)
any recommendation?

The ip cameras do not use the Zwave frequency. They are either wifi or ethernet. Any ip cam that exposes the camera image should work with Vera. See if any of the models listed on the forum are available in your country.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:177530”]The ip cameras do not use the Zwave frequency. They are either wifi or ethernet. Any ip cam that exposes the camera image should work with Vera. See if any of the models listed on the forum are available in your country.

• Garrett[/quote]

ohh i see, i tought it should be paired with zwave or something
is there a thread with all the models? can’t find something, can you please give a link for the thread?
also, what other websites there is in europe beside zwaveeurope that sells zwave products?

Most Foscam models are supported via the Foscam plugin. Here is a list of all Foscam resellerts http://www.foscam.com/buy.aspx

[quote=“yaron86, post:3, topic:177530”][quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:177530”]The ip cameras do not use the Zwave frequency. They are either wifi or ethernet. Any ip cam that exposes the camera image should work with Vera. See if any of the models listed on the forum are available in your country.

• Garrett[/quote]

ohh i see, i tought it should be paired with zwave or something
is there a thread with all the models? can’t find something, can you please give a link for the thread?
also, what other websites there is in europe beside zwaveeurope that sells zwave products?[/quote]

In NL we have quite some webshops

ok, so from the list here:
http://docs5.mios.com/doc.php?language=1&manual=1&platform=3Pro&page=supported_cameras
i see that VistaCam is coming preconfigure with vera, so if i buy either VistaCam or Foscam, where all the record will be saved and how much stoare it will have?

I believe you can store snapshots on the Vera servers but I prefer to keep that under my own control so I run Blue Iris for recording.