What Scene Controller works PROPERLY with Vera?

I’ve searched the threads but usually only the problematic results end up here. I currently have a Intermatic CA5000 scene controller which from what I have gathered and tested does not function with Vera. I am at the stage of replacing this controller (which does nothing right now) and wanted to get everyones feedback with their setup.

I’m considering the 4 button Vizia RF+ scene controller and would be open to any other positive suggestions on a working scene controller with Vera. I am using mostly GE switches and outlets and expect there is a delay from the Vizia RF+ line since Vera processes this then sends commands.

I have had great sucess using the Intermatic/Wayne Dalton HA07 and HA09 controllers. They do work with Vera, and Vera can program then controllers directly so that there is no lag when pressing a button on the controller.

Intermatic is no longer making these, but there are plenty of them still available, and at reduced prices. Wyane Dalton still makes them.

I’m assuming your looking a portable scene controllers, if so I also have both the Wayne Dalton HA07 and HA09 and like aa6vh have had great results.

Actually, I was looking for wall mounted scene controllers. Sorry for the confusion. I am looking for a scene controller than takes the place of my current wall switch and allows me to control 2+ scenes.

I like the Leviton VRCS2-MRZ Vizia RF + 2-Button Scene Controller.
It will control 2 scenes for the On switch positions and 2 scenes for the Off switch positions.

JOD.

[quote=“JOD, post:5, topic:167419”]I like the Leviton VRCS2-MRZ Vizia RF + 2-Button Scene Controller.
It will control 2 scenes for the On switch positions and 2 scenes for the Off switch positions.[/quote]

JOD,
That sounds exactly like what I want. Is this scene controller setup through Vera? In other words I include it into my network and I can adjust the scenes through Vera? If the on and off of 2 scenes were working I would be very happy!

You add it as a scene controller first, then add each switch so you end up with 3 devices within vera.

Create a new scene or pick an existing one, go to the scene controller portion within Vera and goto scenes.
There you can assign a scene to each button & each on & each off for a total of 4 scenes.

The two other devices within Vera control the local loads attached to the actual switches.

JOD.