Was working, now 200+ random devices added?

Some history :
(Vera-Lite)

My iniitial set up was with UI5, it was working fine for about a week.

I upgraded to UI7 when I added a garage door opener, because it didn’t work. It synced fine and worked after the upgrade, which felt relatively painless.

I bought a couple of Gen5 Aeon Keyfobs, they don’t work with the latest firmware, but that was the last thing I did before this started happening. I was a day or two after the garage door opener.

Now, every night or so, shortly after I have time to restore everything from a backup, about 200 new devices appear. Most are _Generic IO devices, but they basically make the system slow to a crawl where they are unuseable. I don’t know where they are coming from. The batteries in the Keyfob are out and it is unpaired… I can’t tell what part of my system this is related to.

Is there some way I can get a hint of where these devices are coming from? Or should I do a full reset?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am running a Vera Lite on the latest Ui7. I have noticed random devices appearing.

Temp leak sensors, power meter, lots of “_Motion Sensor”, _Humidity Sensor.

Would love to know what is causing this. If I work it out I will let you know.

If I go into the advanced section it tells me they are controlled via the Fibaro 3 in 1 sensor which I do have.