Was there any recent firmware upgrade for VeraLite since December 1st 2014?

I was able to connect to my VeraLite remotely since November, and it stopped working early today. It keeps saying “Error: Unable to communicate with your unit.”. I’m not physically with the device so I don’t know what’s wrong. I suspects it might have been due to a firmware update and since I was not there to click on VeraLite upgrade, it becomes a mismatch between my VeraLite device and the web interface?

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.
Cheers,

I had a similar problem a few days ago and had to unplug the power and put it back. Everything seems to be working fine now. The version is still 1.7.439.

Yeah, my micasa went back online a few days afterwards. And then in the log I saw ‘Gateway went offline’, and ‘Gateway went online’ message. I was thinking it was just a hiccup and now it’s happening again.

@hellovn, when your gateway is offline, does it actually still work (just not accessible via the internet)? I.e. does it still log access of connected z-wave devices, or does it (the gateway) not work at all?

It is completely not working. I could not ssh or login to the web interface. One of the light in veralite is off. I have to unplug the power and plug it back in and it just works after that.