Voice Assistant setup portal webpages broken again Vera and Ezlo hubs

This is a device paired to an Ezlo Plus hub that I previously exposed and added into the Google Home app.

It always says its Offline.

We might have to wait till 2023 for all this to be fixed Iā€™ve been informed.
As ā€œit requires the whole voice assistants integration to be reviewedā€.

I was hoping they might be able to do some quick fixes to the existing integrations first, but not sure that will happen.

The entire Voice Assistant integrations needs re-writing from the ground up in my opinion, as even when its mainly working the setup portal webpages are not 100% correct, as they donā€™t seem to show all your devices and scenes in some instances and they also show devices from the wrong controllers.
For example I can see some Ezlo controllers and devices on the page that is meant to be for Vera firmware hubs and devices only.

Think they might have fixed something today after my moaning.

I can now access the ā€œManage Google Homeā€ portal page again for Vera firmware hubs. Before and for a long time it just kicked you back to the Controllers list page.

I was able to select a couple of new devices in the list and press the ā€œSaveā€ button at the bottom of the page.

Then asked Google Home to ā€œUpdate Devicesā€ and I could see those new devices in the Google Home app.

So good news if they have fixed this issue today which seems to be the case.

The other issues I raised like with the ā€œManage Google Home Ezloā€ for Ezlo firmware hubs, is still broken however.

Just ordered an Aoetec Zwave hub. It appears I have to give up on Ezlo as they canā€™t fix a broken function (Google Home integration) after 3+ months.

1 Like

Really guys? No response?
The outdoor plug I get from globe for $20 have a better Google/Alexa integration than Ezlo.
No communications, no updates?

Hi @Ashkan , @kirbyb

We are currently in progress of fixing the issue. We apologize for the delay and assure you will be have it working again as soon as possible. Please let us couple of days and I will personally update you on the progress.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello,
I went to https://home.getvera.com/amazon/alexa/ezlo/smarthome/devicelist again yesterday and today and the device list is still out of sync to what is actually in my Ezlo.

So if someone bought a new Ezlo today, Iā€™m confident Alexa integration would still not work as it doesnā€™t work for this long time customer.