Vistacam record when motion is detected

I would like to activate the option “Record when motion is detected” on the additionnal parameters of the Vistacam, but only when I am not at home “away” or “vacation”.

On the scene scripting, this option is not available, only recording and snapshot photo.

Is there a way to do that thru a luup script ?

Thanks.

Hello @Raynald_Gelinas,

We would need more information to know what is exactly happening with the recordings options. Could you please let us know if you have a Vera or Ezlo controller? Additionally, if you can attach screenshots to get a more detailed reference about where and how are you trying to set up these options, that’d be fantastic.

Hi @slapfrost ,

My controller is a Veraplus. I attached 2 snapshot from my Vera Mobile application. However, it is in french.
I have 2 Vistacam 700 and 1 Vistacam 1200 ring bell. On the Vera mobile application, we can set an option for each camera to start recording when motion is detected ( In french, it is the option “Enregistrer lorsque le mouvement est détecté”). However, I just want to automatically activating this option when nobody’s home, and deactivate it when when I’m back.

Also, it’s a little bit weird that this option is not available thru the web app, and all the recordings done through this option can’t be access thru the web app. ?!?!?

Hi @Raynald_Gelinas

Your issue has been assigned to a ticket on our ticketing platform and your case is currently under investigation. If you need support on any other issue besides the cameras, please let me know.

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2021 Ezlo Innovation, All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules