Video doorbells

Hi all.
Need your help and expertise.
I need a wireless video ring doorbell. Problem is the cost. So i thought on having a mixed solution. A wireless IP camera, a doorbell and imperihome on a tablet. What i wanted to do is doorbell rings, camera goes on and image appears on imperihome. I saw Honeywell doorbells. Can they integrate with Vera Plus? Are they by any chance recognised?

Do some search on this forum. There are a couple of solutions.
A good one is using a universal sensor from fibaro.

Cor

The doorbell solution has been around for a long time, Ring and a few others have refined the solution and made it a lot cheaper and easier to use. I suggest spending the money and getting a good compatible doorbell solution if you need one rather than reinventing the wheel, you will be a lot more happy in the long run.

[quote=“joaomanuelfernandes”]Hi all.
Need your help and expertise.
I need a wireless video ring doorbell. Problem is the cost. So i thought on having a mixed solution. A wireless IP camera, a doorbell and imperihome on a tablet. What i wanted to do is doorbell rings, camera goes on and image appears on imperihome. I saw Honeywell doorbells. Can they integrate with Vera Plus? Are they by any chance recognised?[/quote]
Doorbird does all of that and can be integrated with Vera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wireless ring video doorbell is expensive because it has some great features that most doorbells out there don’t have. However, if you are looking for less in prices wireless doorbell do some research on google and you will find plenty of them and this is one of the sites that I found on google wirelessdoorbell.review

Hey Dude,

IfProblem is cost, you have to read about top 10 wireless video doorbell http://reviewspack.com/wifi-doorbell-cameras/ . this post will help you a lot in good selection . According to me skybell HD and Ring pro both are amazing .

Thanks

You can check out the Best wireless doorbells that accommodate all the good features you need. For example Ring Video Doorbell.