Very Very Strange Error in AuthomationHD

I have the latest Playstore release installed on several devices, a “knock off” Galaxy Note tablet, a Nexus 7 tablet, a HTC One X+ phone and a HTC Desire phone.

Everything works fine except the HTC Desire. This is an old martphone and I have the phone functions disabled (Airplane Mode ON permanently) but the WiFi is on. I have been using it as a bedside control panel for Vera and it has been working fine for several months. Today for some reason it, it and it alone, started taking an error when the application is started:
[center]"An error occurred.
ERROR: \t2,2,2013-12-04
11:49:11,nnnnnnnn,Code 4 [/center]
The “nnnnnnnn and Code 4” appear to be one of several PIN codes assigned to the Kwikset front door lock. I removed the code from the lock and the same error occurs on the next code in the sequence. I reinstated the PIN and the error again refers to this code. The errors does NOT occur on the first PIN set on the lock, only the second/subsequent codes. The application will not display any other scenes or Vera devices at this point.

As I said, this ONLY occurs on THIS particular device, all the other devices running AutohmationHD are fine. Very odd behavior

I would assume that this is running Android 2.3 or older? And you are running AutHomation and not AutHomationHD on the Desire? If that is the case, I unfortunately do not support AutHomation anymore (End of life). The bug you have encountered is most likely fixed in AutHomationHD which I rewrote the code for the lock pins.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp”]I would assume that this is running Android 2.3 or older? And you are running AutHomation and not AutHomationHD on the Desire? If that is the case, I unfortunately do not support AutHomation anymore (End of life). The bug you have encountered is most likely fixed in AutHomationHD which I rewrote the code for the lock pins.

• Garrett[/quote]

Garrett

Mea Culpa, it was not running AuthomationHD, I simply failed to notice that difference. It turns out the phone is running Android 2.3.5. The odd thing is it has been working fine for several months until this morning. Oh well, ready come easy go :slight_smile: