Version 4 feedback

It dropped again today, but popped back up. Strange…

It must be them, not us. I checked back at the readings in their own app, and they seemed continuous, so it must just be the user API.

I also have the issues with authentication :frowning:

The error message is “username or password not set”

I have also installed the “MiOS” supported plugin (the one which you install as device) on the other unit, and that one works fine, although I needed to re-enter login and password yesterday. Strange.

Tried to run the test code mentioned in reply #21 in this thread, result seems to be OK

Netatmo authorization test PASSED OK table: 0x1a57720 table: 0x1ea4ae0

Is there anything else I can try?

This is the first time you’ve tried with this plugin (i.e. It’s not that it was working before and isn’t now?)

Do you have any non-alpha-numeric characters in your username/password? This has been an on-going issue for some. If so, then try changing them to something without.

I had it installed since January, more or less.
And it happen from time to time that it loses authentication for some period of time and then re-establishes it, this time it looked like a more serious issue.
But it went back to work, ironically, just after I sent the post above.

I do have some special character in the password, I’ll change it and see if this helps.

By the way, I have two stations under that account, is it possible to remove one station’s sensors from the unit? Or the only solution to not see them is to make them “invisible”?

I’ll take a look at that… you’re not the first to ask.

Interesting… my unit dropped connection with Netatmo again. I tried to log into my account from their webpage, and I can’t… The only information I get when I click on the login icon is “connection was reset” Seems that Netatmo is encountering problems in general

I noticed some downtime yesterday again.
There is a post on the Netatmo forum about the issue and one person got a confirmation from Netatmo that they are working on the problem:

http://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8702&sid=265eb348f04399e899855b42914c542c