Version 2.2 posted

Version 2.2 has been sent to the App Store

NEW FEATURES:

• It is now possible to add controls to the Home Screen, making the Home Screen effectively the same as any other screen.

• Screens can be added to any control screen, not just the Home Screen. This allows you to create a hierarchy of screens

• Window blind controls now offer a ring / slider, for motorized blinds that support partial opening / closing (delete existing blind controls and re-add them to make use of this feature).

• Window blind controls can be made horizontal (this makes more sense for curtains)

• Added support for uPnP rendering control/Volume (used by the Denon plugin and others to control volume)

• When opening the app, it will return to the last open control panel, even if the app was stopped completely (unless you have set a specific screen for the app to open)

TWEAKS AND FIXES:

• Added Refresh interval (optional) to Web tiles.
  • Temperature unit override has been removed from individual controls, and moved to settings for individual Vera gateways
  • Font size adjustment now works for Screen buttons
  • Fixed an issue with new lock PINs receiving an incorrect PIN id (affected Yale locks)
  • Fixed issue with blank controls, where the label would be line wrapped despite the control being wide enough for the label text. If you have labels like this, delete the control and add it again to apply the fix.
  • Fixed issue with Action button causing a crash when trying to select a Vera Gateway in the button properties.
  • Font size adjustment range increased from 0.5-1.5 to 0.5-2.0

To add sub-screens to screens, simply add a “Control Screen” type of control to your screen, same as you used to do on the Home Screen
To navigate between screens and sub-screens: Swiping down on a screen brings you to the parent screen. Swiping left/right will send you to
any other screen that shares the same parent.
To switch to a (sub)screen from a screen other than the parent screen, you can use an Action button.
On iPads, the app has (optional) navigation buttons (previous, next, up), to help navigate through the screen hierarchy

Oh, fantastic news! Just in time to play around a bit over the holiday weekend. Thanks!

Live in the app store now!

Thanks. Working IOS 9.2 6+

What is the earliest IOS that will support this update?

Should be 5.1.1

Hello.

When you select a control from a store , it would be nice to put 2 images : 1 when the store is closed and another 1 when the store is open (in fact the same as for lights )

Laurent.

Should be 5.1.1
Indeed and SO MANY THANKS @intveltr for continuing to support this iOS version as I am using an iPad 1 (locked by Apple at that version) as control panel !

One minor request… The Fibaro Smoke Detector does not appear to be recognized as a sensor device by HomeWave… Not sure why (it is in both UI7 and AltUI so I assume the device capabilities are correct) but whould be nice to have in a future release.

intveltr,

I tried to use the save/load control screen to copy a screen from the home page to another page but it copies it to my home page on top of another control screen. See attached pic.

Ooops… I caught and fixed that bug but it looks like it didn’t make it into this release.

How can i disable a scene in Vera with Homewave?

Is there a workaround to the screen copying over a control on the home screen? I have the same problem and have not figured out how to remove the extra controls. I’m trying to avoid having to start over.
Thanks,
Bill