VeraPlus Coming Soon !!!

[quote=“aldera, post:58, topic:188851”]Well, back in early December when they accidentally put it on sale, I was one of the five that got an order in before they shut it down. The first one actually, based on my order # being the lowest one. On January 8th they charged my credit card. As of today, it’s still being shown as “processing”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Hi–

Can you provide an update on the delivery of your Vera Plus? Have you now recieved it?

[quote=“Zoro, post:61, topic:188851”][quote=“aldera, post:58, topic:188851”]Well, back in early December when they accidentally put it on sale, I was one of the five that got an order in before they shut it down. The first one actually, based on my order # being the lowest one. On January 8th they charged my credit card. As of today, it’s still being shown as “processing”.

Hi–

Can you provide an update on the delivery of your Vera Plus? Have you now recieved it?[/quote]
Many have already received theirs. Mine is due tomorrow.

I wonder if it is a big change. Well I guess when it comes out the best person telling me would be myself when I try it out.

[quote=“Zoro”][quote=“aldera, post:58, topic:188851”]Well, back in early December when they accidentally put it on sale, I was one of the five that got an order in before they shut it down. The first one actually, based on my order # being the lowest one. On January 8th they charged my credit card. As of today, it’s still being shown as “processing”.

Hi–

Can you provide an update on the delivery of your Vera Plus? Have you now recieved it?[/quote]

It’s scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk